The International trade activities of MNCs have grown in importance over time. This trend is attributed to globalisation of the world economies and the availability of trade finance from the international banking community. The role of international banking community in financing international trade is critical due. Okay to the complications involved.
The objective of this module is to:
- Describe methods of payment for international trade
- Explain common trade finance methods
- Describe the major agencies that facilitate international trade
The following topics will be covered
- Financing international trade overview
- Trade finance methods
- Agencies that motivate international trade
- Trade finance and financial crime
- Summary of topics
This will be done entirely online, with animation, videos, comparative tables and charts, and quizzes.
For executive representing SMEs considering to invest, or sell into these markets.