This module gives an overview of the various aspects of doing business in the following Southeast Asia (SEA) countries – Cambodia, Indonesia, Myanmar, Thailand and Vietnam.
For companies considering to invest or sell into these markets, or to outsource from these markets, this module outlines the comparative landscapes, and provides insights on how to optimise operations in the region.
The following topics will be covered
- Introduction and Overview
- Investment and Representation Regulations
- Financial Reporting and Auditing
- Banking, Capital Markets and Foreign Exchange Control
- Immigration, Labour Laws and Regulations
- Other Practical Information
This will be done entirely online with animations, videos, comparative tables and charts, and quizzes.
For executives representing Small Medium Enterprises (SMEs) that are considering to invest, or sell into these SEA markets.