The proliferation of players, tools, and opportunities associated with marketing via the Internet, mobile networks, and other digital platforms can be overwhelming. This course provides a clear overview of the digital marketing world. Discover how players such as ad networks, demand- side platforms and data management platforms interact with advertisers, agencies and publishers. Then learn how to use time-proven frameworks to assess your customers' needs and identify your primary
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Analyze the roles played by key players in digital marketing
- Use several frameworks to assess customer needs and develop objectives
- Identify customer segments that can be targeted in marketing efforts
- Prepare for the use of key performance indicators to evaluate success
The following topics will be covered:
- Using Frameworks to Identify Objectives and Strategies
- The Customer Funnel and the Customer Journey
- Evaluating Success and Preparing for Change
This module will be conducted in a highly interactive and engaging online learning platform. Learners will be engaged in online collaborations and discussions with peers & facilitator throughout the module.
Mid- to upper-level managers, high potentials, and senior leaders with over three years experience. Participants may come from every continent and from a diverse range of organizations, including for-profits large and small, NG0s, and governmental agencies.